Saturday, October 4, 2008

Rebirth

So, I get a new chance to be myself. After my marriage failed miserably, I figured I wouldn't find a girl that actually liked the whole D/s thing. I assumed I was destined to live a very plain, vanilla lifestyle, and I was almost getting used to the idea.  However, I have recently discovered a diamond in the rough, if you will. I have known her for a long time now (well, a long time for me anyway) -- almost 2 years. We had a shaky start, but in the past few months things started to settle down. We found that we have a lot more in common than we thought we did. She doesn't match too well with my mask, but she is an incredible match for the face behind the mask. 

There is so much about her that drives me crazy, but mostly in a good way. She's open to almost anything in bed, and she's taking to her role as my submissive quite well. In fact, she got very upset when I suggested we go back to a vanilla relationship. That made me very happy. I was glad that she chose to be in this type of relationship and fought for it when she thought it was ending. I didn't tell her how much it meant at the time, but she'll figure it out when she reads this :P. 

Anyway, I'm starting this blog because I want to keep the lines of communication open, and I think it will be fun to look back at my feelings in a year or two and see not only how far I've come individually, but also how far we've come in our relationship. 

1 comment: